Wednesday, June 12, 2013

White & Silver Nail Art

Hey dolls.  Here is what I put on my nails today:
I used my Sally Hansen Complete Manicure polish in Ivory Skull as the white creme, and Sally Hansen's Celeb City as the silver foil for this white and silver mani.  


Then, I added glitter from my Color Club glitter in Platinum Record right on top of Celeb City.  After everything was sealed in with a thick coat of Seche Vite, I added rhinestones and caviar beads to accent each nail with the white creme.


It's pretty simple nail art that anyone can do, and it looks nice!  Idiot proof, even.  No nail glue needed.  I always add another coat of Seche Vite on top of the rhinestones just to keep everything in place.

Let me know what you think!  I'm working on the Rainbow tag, so that post should be up by the end of the week. 

Always,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment