Saturday, June 8, 2013

Sinful Colors-SinfulShine in Rendezvous

Hi dolls.  Here is a mani that I did this week: 
This is beautiful minty blue is from Sinful Colors, from the SinfulShine collection, in Rendezvous.  

The accent finger is with my LA Girls glitter polish and the chunkier silver glitter is from Color Club.
Rendezvous has a thicker formula, but nothing too bad.  It's Sinful Color's drugstore edition of the new gel polish mashups.  I haven't tried a true gel polish yet...I like to change up my polish too often.

This is super shiny on it's own, but I added Seche Vite too for extra insurance. 
Regular polish from Sinful Colors is $1.99, but these retail for $2.99.  They also have a nice selection of colors to choose from.  I will probably end up collecting more colors from this line.  
 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment