Friday, June 14, 2013

Sinful Colors-24/7

Hi dolls.  Here is what I put on my nails today...


I was feeling for something neon, and so I dug through my stash and found this bright pink from Sinful Colors.  I have already shown this on my blog, but I wanted to share this photo with you anyways. 

I feel like I have to be a little bit more creative and come up with more mani's instead of straight up swatches because I haven't been buying a lot of polish lately...which is a good thing, because that means I'm actually using the polish that I have bought!


The accent finger is left over from my previous mani, but I added a coat of Sinful Colors new glitter bomb in Crystal Clear on top of that.  

I just put two coats of 24/7 over a white base to help build up the opacity because neons can be so finicky.  

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment