Tuesday, June 4, 2013

OPI-Don't Touch my Tutu

Hi dolls.  Today I have a jelly sandwich to show you guys.  This is featuring OPI's Don't Touch my Tutu, from the NYC Ballet Soft Shades collection, released earlier this year.
Yeah, I know.  I talked myself out of getting it, if you remember.  But, then I found it on clearance at Ulta, and snapped it up without even thinking about it.  

It was clearly meant to be, you guys.

Anyways, I got another shade from the collection too, but haven't swatched it yet.  Don't Touch my Tutu is a sheer, milky jelly, much like Essie's Marshmallow.  I think that Don't Touch my Tutu has a tad more pink it in though, than Marshmallow does.  (See Marshmallow here and here on my blog.)
Aside from the nail polish gods putting me and this perfect little bottle together, I am kind of liking how sweet and innocent this mani looks.  

It reminds me of the Sanrio Twin Stars characters.  I just need a touch of blue in there somewhere to make it all come together...maybe another time...another mani...I'm sure if the polish gods want it to come true, they will make it happen.
Until then, dolls.  
 
Love,

1 comment:

  1. I don't really like jellies but this is a really pretty manicure.

    ReplyDelete