Friday, June 14, 2013

Naked2-Bright Eyes

Hi dolls.  I had the day off today, so I had a chance to play with my makeup.  Here was my eye makeup for today:


I used colors from my Naked2 palette to create this bright, bronzy look.  
I used Half Baked as the all over lid color, then buffed Busted lightly into the outer v and brought that up into the crease.  Then, I took Chopper and patted that right onto the center of the lid for a little more pop of color.  Using Foxy as the highlight color, I then blended everything together before adding liner and lashes.


The false lashes are from Forever21, and I am using L'Oreal's gel liner.
I just finished off the rest of the face with my usual routine, foundation, blush and bronzer.  
The lipstick I'm wearing is Maybelline's Pink Please, which is now discontinued.  
Overall, the eyes were the focus today.   I feel like I have been using the Lorac Pro exclusively for a while, so it was nice to switch it up today.  


Have a great weekend loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment