Saturday, June 8, 2013

Lorac Pro-Smokey Eyes

Hi dolls.  Today I wanted to show you a smokey eye look that I have been creating over and over again, using exclusively Lorac Pro Palette colors. 




It is gorgeous, and it's not too over the top because I leave the lower lid clean and free of any color.

I first take Mauve and use that as my all over lid color.  Then, I take Sable and work that into the outer v and work it towards the crease.
Then, using Pewter, I add that to the inner corner and blend that towards the outer v.  Cream is the higlight color.  Then, for an added pop of color and contrast, I tap a little bit of Garnet right onto the center of the lid.
Then, I added black liquid liner and false lashes from Forever21.  I love this look and I have been doing it all of May on the weekends.

Yes, I am still obsessed with my Lorac palette, and have probably shown it more love than both my Naked palettes combined.


 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment