Friday, May 3, 2013

Sinful Colors-Oceanside

Hi dolls.  Here is a pretty blue polish from Sinful Colors called Oceanside.  This was released with the Study in Style collection a while back.  
This was an easy polish to work with, but the Smurf hands are pretty much inevitable when it comes time to take this off.  I suggest a good base coat or two before putting this on to avoid any staining.
I am wearing two coats for these photos, topped off with Seche Vite.  I'm kind of puzzled over why it looks so different in these photos, and not quite as bright as the first one.  :/  Must be the lighting. 

I would say that the first photo is more color accurate than these.  I hate it when that happens.  Don't you?
Always,

1 comment:

  1. I like the color of this one, but gosh I hate when blues give you smurf hands. Might have to pass on this one.

    ReplyDelete