Friday, May 10, 2013

May-Dollar Tree Finds

Hi dolls.  This post came kind of early, but I was so excited at my finds today that I just had to get this post up today...
I just stopped in to the Dollar Tree to pick up some glass vases for Mother's Day and had to stop in the beauty aisle.  Just my luck, I found these two Milani eye shadows!  

First of all, no where in town, can I find Milani products.  Nobody carries this!  And for just one dollar?!  I snapped these up quick!  I wish that there were other colors available, but these were the only two that I saw.   If I want any Milani products, I have to drive at least thirty minutes south to get to some, and they have a very limited selection at that. 
These are baked shadows, but with a ton of shimmer!  I have never tried these from Milani before, so I was quite pleased with myself when I found them today.  

That blue one is gorgeous!  They are both packed with tons of shimmer, and can be used both wet or dry.   I swatched them down below dry for you, and they are beautiful! 
Blue Lagoon has such great dimension to it.  I can't wait to use it in a smokey eye look.  

Green Leaf is a great neon green, totally tropical.  I can't believe how pigmented these two came off when I swatched them dry.  
I also quickly perused over other things, but nothing really caught my eye.  I was tempted to take some pictures of the beauty aisle too, but there were two other ladies looking at stuff with me and that would be kind of weird.  Next time though, I will try to get some decent photos on my phone.  

Anyways, I'm so excited that I found these two shadows today, and by Milani nonetheless.  Are these being reformulated, or just discontinued?  Maybe that's why they are turning up at the Dollar Tree...let me know if you know!  I know the lipsticks were all revamped, but didn't hear about the shadows.  

Always,

No comments:

Post a Comment