Wednesday, May 15, 2013

A Short Hiatus...

Hi dolls.  I haven't been devoting as much time as I want to this month to this blog.  It's because the school year is coming to a close (2 more weeks!) and I have a lot to get ready for and a lot of loose ends to tie up.  


It pains me to miss days when I don't blog...I've been pretty good so far.  I haven't even been buying much makeup-the last two things were just the Milani products that I posted about this week.  And I haven't bought any new polish in about a month too...I just have been foraging through my stash and using what I already have instead of focusing on acquiring more.  


I will try to blog when I can, but just know that it won't be as frequent as I usually am this month.  I'll miss you guys in the meantime... :)

xoxo
  

1 comment:

  1. You blog so frequently that I'll certainly miss it when you go on hiatus. I understand though...hurry back! LOL

    ReplyDelete