Friday, April 26, 2013

Sinful Colors-Feeling Great

Hello dolls.  This is an old Sinful Colors polish that I have had in my stash for a while.  It is from the core line, so you should be able to find it anywhere.
This is Feeling Great, a bright pink creme.  It's not an extra ordinary color by any means, and if you have lots of pinks already, you don't really necessarily need this one as well. 
I had to paint at least two coats for these photos.  Then, I topped it off with Seche Vite.  
I think of all the polishes that I have, I have the most Sinful ColorsThere is a whole drawer dedicated to them, and they are often on sale, which makes the collecting thing get out of hand a little bit.  Just a little, though.  :)

Always,

1 comment:

  1. I'm surprised I don't have this one, but then again, I already have quite a few pinks so it may be why. I like this one though. I have more Zoyas than anything in my collection followed by Sinful Colors.

    ReplyDelete