Monday, April 15, 2013

Sinful Colors-Beau Khaki

Hi dolls.  Here is another color from Sinful Colors that was recently released.  This is from the Haute Rebel collection, along with Cool Gray, which I already swatched for you here.
Normally, I would pass on greens like this.  They just kind of look like puke (or snot) all over my fingers, but this was a cool, olive-toned green that didn't immediately make me regret putting it on.  I actually liked it, and even put on some glitter to dress it up more. 
It's not my favorite color by any means, but certainly wearable.  I prefer bright, kelly greens like this one, or mint greens if I decide to wear green at all.  I only needed two coats for these photos, topped off with one coat of Seche Vite.
What do you think about greens? 

Always,

No comments:

Post a Comment