Friday, April 26, 2013

Lorac Palette-Smokey Eyes Look

Hi dolls.  Today I wanted to show you a smokey eye that I created using the Lorac palette I recently picked up.
Here is the look that I did:
This was more a neutral smokey eye, but very easy to do with the gorgeous colors from this palette.  I only used four colors to create this look:
Pewter is the all over lid color, and the outer v and crease colors are a combo of Mauve and Espresso.  Cream is the highlight color.
The key is just to blend and marry all of the colors together so that it's seamless.  I loved how it came out, and really have been obsessed with this palette since I have gotten it.
I have another look yet that I want to share with you before this month is out, so watch for that one soon.  

The weather is finally beautiful out where I live.  It's definitely starting to feel like Spring!   

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment