Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Lorac Palette-Shimmery Everyday Eye Look

Hi dolls.  Here is a look that I created with my new Lorac eye palette:
This is a simple, shimmery look that can be worn everyday, sans the falsies.

I only used four colors from the palette to create this look:
First, I put light bronze all over the lid.  Then, with a crease brush, I took taupe and used that for the outer v area, and brought it in slightly.  I then blended out the rest of the eye towards the brow with whatever color I had left on the brush.

Using cream, I put that right under the brow to highlight.  With the same brush I used to apply light bronze, I took gold and patted that right on the center of the eye.

Then, I used a black gel liner to line my lids and added falsies to complete the look.
This is the look that I have been wearing pretty wearing since I have gotten the Lorac palette.  I just tone down the look some by adding dark brown liquid liner instead and no falsies.
I have to play around with more of the colors soon, but I wanted to get this post up today to show you what I have done with it so far.  I'm totally loving this palette so far!

xoxo



2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Great look(:

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty! You are really making me want to buy this palette!!! Gah!

    ReplyDelete