Thursday, March 14, 2013

Sinful Colors-Sweet Tooth

Hello dolls.  I posted up this picture on my Instagram account earlier this week:
I was wearing a new color from Sinful Colors, in Sweet Tooth.  Sweet Tooth is a pastel, lilac creme from the new Spring line.  I picked this up from Walgreens when they were on sale for $1 each.
I liked it enough but it was kind of a boring color for me, so I added some glitter tips to it.
I picked up more colors from this collection, but those swatches will be coming later. 

Love,

2 comments:

  1. I have looked for this color at Walmart and Walgreen's and it is eluding me. I need to check Rite Aid, but I keep forgetting. This is beautiful and I don't think it looks boring at all...but I do like the bling that you added to it.

    Quick question: How and where do you store all of your polishes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crystal, I have two organizers that I bought from Michael's craft store to store all of my polishes. http://theoneglassslipper.blogspot.com/2012/02/updated-makeup-storage.html

      This post has a picture of what I use...let me know if you are interested in seeing more in the drawers and how I organize.

      Delete