Thursday, March 7, 2013

Sinful Colors-Fantasy

Hello dolls.  Today I am showing you one of the new glitter polishes released from Sinful Colors this Spring:
This is Fantasy, a silver based glitter with small multi-colored hex glitter.  I wore three coats for these photos, topped off with Seche Vite.
My photos don't do it any justice.  It is quite opaque in three coats though you could wear it as a top coat if you really wanted to.  No problems with formula and no clean up required.
The small hex glitter was easy to work with and required no fishing or placing on the nails.  I picked this up when Wags had their .99 cent recently.  They do have other glitter polishes in this particular collection, but nothing particularly interesting or must-have for me.  

Love,

1 comment:

  1. I bought "In The Spotlight" but I'm not in love with it. I kinda like this one.

    ReplyDelete