Friday, March 29, 2013

March-Currently Obsessed With...

Hello dolls!  Welcome to this month's edition of Currently Obsessed With...

This month I do have quite a bit that I have been 'favoriting', if that is even a word. Let's get started!


L'Oreal Magic Perfecting Base Face Primer
I have been using this nonstop since I got it, and I do really like it.  It leaves my face super soft and silky and does it's job.  It is rather pricey though, for a drugstore primer.  I already reviewed it here, so please check out that link if you want to know more.  

CoverGirl 3 in 1 Outlast Stay Foundation
Elf flat top face powder brush
This has been my favorite combo this month, and it hasn't failed me yet.  Before, I only used this Elf brush for powder, but it does such a nice job with liquid foundations too!  And for just $3, you can't go wrong.  

The foundation I already reviewed earlier this month as well, so I won't say too much about it here.  I really do like this formula though and CoverGirl did such a great job with it.  A def. recommendation if you are looking for a full coverage foundation.


NYC Bronzer in Sunny
So I have heard a lot about this drugstore bronzer, but each time I check out NYC's display this bronzer was gone.  I finally lucked out at Walmart in February.  It is a matte bronzer, which is what I like.  When I say that I don't do much bronzing-I mean I don't do a lot of the shimmery bronzing...and I do collect quite a few of those.  

This bronzer can pull a bit orangy if you apply too much though, so a light hand is necessary.  I do like it for the price, and even picked up a back up of this just in case it does get discontinued.  


L'Oreal Infallible Shadow in Iced Latte 
&
Mac shadow single in Show-Stopper
This is my new favorite eye color combination.  I put Iced Latte all over the lid and then buff in Show Stopper into the outer-v and crease, like below:
I then put a matte white up under my brows, and add black liner and falsies.  Super simple and great to rock with a bright lip color.

L'Oreal 24hr Infallible Blackest Black Gel Liner 
&
Elf Angled Brush Liner
Another great combo that I have been loving this month.  I already reviewed this product here too, so I won't go too much into it.  It is super black and it stays put.  What more could a girl ask for?

SOHO Crease Brush
I know, I know, I know.  These are kind of hard to find right now, but that doesn't mean I love it any less!  These were all clearanced out of Walgreens a while ago, and I picked up one during that time. I have been in love with it ever since!  It's more tapered at the top which gives me more control over where I place color.  This is the brush that I use when I want to place a darker color in the outer v (see Show-Stopper up above).  I.LOVE.IT.

Then, when I was at Big Lots in February, I noticed that they had a stock of these in store!  They were $2 each, so I grabbed two more brushes as well as a couple of other ones from SOHO.  

The brushes themselves feel pretty cheap-they are made of plastic with a thin metal ferrule.  This means they are very light when you hold them in your hand.  I don't mind the cheap look or feel, what it gives me and how it delivers is what I like! 

Maybelline Vivid Lipsticks
The trend this spring is bright lips, and if you haven't heard about the new Maybelline Vivids, you've been living under a makeup rock.  I picked two of my favorites to show you today.  The pink one is Electric Fuchsia and the brighter pink-red is Vivid Rose.  Love them!

That's pretty much it for this month's favorites!  What have you been loving this month?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment