Monday, March 18, 2013

L'Oreal-Infallible 24 Hour Laquer Liner in Blackest Black

Hello dolls.  Sorry for the short hiatus.  I had caught a terrible cold, and then I was out of town all weekend, so I couldn't sit down to write a proper post.

Today I wanted to show you the L'Oreal Infallible 24 hour Lacquer Liner in Blackest Black.  I picked this up from Ulta when L'Oreal product were bogo 50%, because I have been venturing out into the world of gel liners. 

Many people swear by this liner, and I liked that it was long wearing.  I have a problem with gel liners that aren't waterproof-they tend to smudge and transfer up onto my lids because of my Asian eyes.  If it's waterproof or long wearing-that eliminates that problem. 
This liner does come with it's own little brush, but I bypassed it.  I am currently using my $3 Elf angled eye liner brush to apply all of my gel liners just because it offers me more control...not to mention that it also is an easier transition for me, switching over from liquid liners.
The product comes in a little glass pot, with a screw on lid.  The brush even has a little cap on it so that it doesn't get all of your other brushes dirty if you do use it.
What it claims:
I also like that it has a lacquered finish-or a shiny finish instead of being matte.  It blends in better when I go over my lash line with liquid liner whenever I am wearing falsies.
The color is amazing though-it really is very black, unlike my other Wet 'n Wild by Fergie oneThis one is really rather pigmented with just one swipe.  Ah-mazing.

I really like this gel liner because it doesn't smudge, it lasts all day and it's super pigmented.  

I normally save gel liners for special occassions or the weekend.  It does take me a while to get the liner down and across my lid because I am just a beginner.  It is, quite frankly, a lot easier to just swipe on my liquid liner during the week and go. 
I have been reaching for this liner over my Fergie one though, just because the pigmentation is superb. 

Do you like gel liners?  Or have you tried any other drugstore liners that you might recommend?
  
 Always,

1 comment:

  1. I've never tried a gel liner, but I love that pigmentation!

    ReplyDelete