Saturday, March 23, 2013

Lorac-Tantalizer Bronzing Duo

Hello dolls.  I picked up this Lorac bronzing duo as a last minute impulse purchase at Ulta.  I hoard bronzing powders like no tomorrow, even though I don't really bronze persay...it's shameful really.
The product comes in a nice, heavy duty reflective gold compact, with a mirror on tip and two powders.  The lighter one is a highlighter and the darker matte color is for bronzing.
If you have ever tried Lorac products, you will know how finely milled their powders feel and how super pigmented they are.  Lorac never disappoints-which is why I have been hemming and hawing over purchasing their Pro palette.  More on that later...

The compact fits nicely in the palm of my hand, so it is travel friendly and light.  I like how versatile this product is, including a highlight color and a matte powder.  I have another bronzer from Lorac, but that one contains shimmer.  Because of my oily skin, I prefer to use matte bronzers when I do dip into bronzer.
The highlight color is shimmery and sheer enough to not make me look like  a disco ball.  The matte powder looks like a deep, dark chocolate brown, but it's easy to blend out and a little goes a long way. 

What do you think about Lorac products?  I know that eventually the Pro palette will one way or another end up in my possession soon...  I can just tell... 
 Love,

1 comment:

  1. I've never used Lorac products, but the packaging and swatch look pretty nice.

    ReplyDelete