Friday, March 1, 2013

February-Currently Obsessed With...

Hi dolls.  It seems like forever since I have done one of these posts.  Here is what I have been loving this month!

 Maybelline Color Whisper in Mocha Muse & Pinup Peach
 Mocha Muse
 Pinup Peach


Khroma Collection Blush from Khloe's Kardazzle
The shadows were kind of a disappointment, but the blushes included in that palette are right up my alley.  I have been loving peachy blushes lately, and I have been reaching for the shade all the way to the right a lot.  

Boots No7 Blush in Honey
Another peachy blush that I have been loving!  This is seriously so pretty on.  I'm wearing it in the photo below:
I like to use this with a little bit of a heavier hand and concentrate it more along my cheekbones instead of the apples to help contour them a little bit. 

Glitter Gradients

L'Oreal Colour Riche lipstick in Fairest Nude
I have been wanting this lipstick since, I don't know, forever-but every time I pick it up, I always end up putting it back on the shelf.  I talk myself out of it because, really, do I need another nude lipstick?  Apparently, yes!  So glad that I dropped this into my basket earlier this year, as I have been loving it!  It's the perfect nude for me-not too pink and not too brown.  Dare I say it, but my HG?!  I know the smell is not something to write home about, but I can overlook that because the color is amazing on me!  It also matches perfectly with my NYX lip liner in Natural, a marriage made in makeup heaven!  (Let me know if you want to see swatches!)
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment