Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Sinful Colors-Mesmerize

Hi dolls.  Today I am showing you a new color from Sinful Colors, this one in Mesmerize. 
Mesmerize is a beautiful, deep, eggplant creme.  Purple is one of my favorite colors, so I couldn't pass this one up.  I am wearing two coats for these photos, topped off with one coat of Seche Vite. 
On my pointer finger, I did a couple coats of OPI's new glitter from the Spring Euro collection, in Polka.com.  This is a fun glitter, and so girly!  It matched Mesmerize perfectly.  I do think that a glitter jelly sandwich is due though to showcase it better. 
I'm really liking most of the new colors from Sinful Colors this Spring.  I picked up a bunch from the last .99 sale, so more swatches coming soon!
 Love,

1 comment:

  1. hi!! I am running a simple giveaway and I am inviting you to join. If ever you are willing to join, you may click and visit my blogsite here

    My First Giveaway Open International

    http://cupofpinktea.blogspot.com/2013/02/my-first-giveaway-open-international.html

    ReplyDelete