Sunday, February 24, 2013

OPI- My Vampire is Buff

Hello dolls.  Today I am showing you one of the new Spring colors from OPI, this one in My Vampire is Buff. 
My Vampire is Buff is from the Euro Centrale Collection, and should be available wherever OPI polishes are sold currently.  This is the one color that drew me in-I have been loving nudes and pastels lately. 
I am wearing three coats for these photos, topped off with one coat of Seche Vite. 

It looks very pretty in the bottle, but on me, it pulls too yellow and makes my fingers look dirty.  It would be a great base for nail art though.  I dunno.  I haven't really made up my mind yet on if I like it or not.  lol.

Love,

1 comment:

  1. I don't particularly care for these kinds of colors...I just don't like the look of them. There are several colors from the Euro Collection that I'm interested in getting though.

    ReplyDelete