Thursday, February 7, 2013

OPI-I Brake for Manicures

Hi dolls.  Today I am wearing OPI's I Brake for Manicures.  This polish was part of the 2011 Touring America collection.
I really like this color, but unfortunately, none of my pictures do it justice.  It is most color accurate in the first photo, with the bottle, but that's about it.  My camera makes it look really inky in all the rest.  Sad.  :(

Either way, it's a beautiful deep, purple creme.  So pretty and and flawless.  I did three coats here and topped it off with one coat of Seche Vite. 
This polish got so many compliments, I'm kind of sad to take it off.  lol.  I don't remember when and where I picked this up but I'm glad I did. 
I left it in my untried drawer for a while just because my nails were getting so long, I didn't want to wear any dark colors.  But, I'm happy to say that most of my untrieds are finding their way in my 'tried' drawers.  *Pat on back*

Love,

1 comment:

  1. I'm not really fond of dark or vampy purples, so I kinda shy away from them. I do have some purples, but I rarely wear them. I like violets and lavenders though.

    Your nails are so long now!

    ReplyDelete