Saturday, February 2, 2013

Maybelline Color Whispers-Pinup Peach & Who Wore it Red-er

Hello dolls.  I picked up two more of the Maybelline Color Whispers this last weekend! I know, I know...I have no self control...
This time around I picked out Pinup Peach and Who Wore it Red-er.  Pinup Peach is a great color that I think looks good on everyone, while Who Wore it Red-er seems like a great wash of color on the lips, especially as the warmer weather rolls around! 

Pinup Peach
Who Wore it Red-er
I'm not going to review them in this post, as I have already done so here.  These are a great addition to your collection though, if you are a fan of Revlon Lip Butters or the L'Oreal Colour Riche Balms.

Swatches:
Pinup Peach:
Who Wore it Red-er:
Pinup Peach immediately found a niche in my daily makeup routine.  It's a beautiful mlbb color and adds just the right amount of shine, while Who Wore it Red-er leaves my lips with a just-sucked-on-a-popsicle colorOf the two though, I would say the must try color would be Pinup Peach.

I wouldn't doubt it if I came back on here with another two from the collection.  I just can't help myself.  lol.  Have you tried these yet?

Love,

1 comment:

  1. these are really pretty! i can see myself picking up pin up peach for myself :D

    ReplyDelete