Friday, February 15, 2013

Jelly Sandwich

Hey dolls.  I hope you all had a good Valentine's Day.  Here is what I am wearing today on my nails:
This is a fun jelly sandwich that I did because I was sad that I couldn't find the China Glaze Cirque de Soleil polish in It's a Trap-eze anywhere in my area.  By the time I got there, they were already all gone.  :( 
This certainly isn't the same, but it has almost the same effect.  I love how bright and fun it is!  It almost looks like those giant jawbreakers I had as a kid.  

I used Essie's Marshmallow and a no name glitter polish from Forever21 to create this look.  Marshmallow has already been featured on my blog-but it's so unique in my collection.  If you're looking for a white jelly polish-Marshmallow is the way to go! 

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment