Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hi dolls!  Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours!  Today is not only Valentine's Day, it's also my husband's birthday, so I created this super sexy, smokey eye.
I used my Naked Basics palette to create this look, using five of the six colors.
I used Naked2, Faint, Crave and Foxy as my highlight color, then added my usual false lashes from Sonia Kashuk.  I used Venus as my inner corner color.
I really liked this look, especially because I tend to shy away from blackI just need to get more comfortable with it.  Anyways, I just wanted a gradient effect for this look-which I think I did okay on.  (I have been a little out of practice.)
To complete the look, I just added my L'Oreal lipstick in Fairest Nude and stuck to peachy cheeks to play up my eyes.  
Unfortunately, I don't have a hot date tonight with the hub.  He has a night class until 9 pm, and I  teach in the morning.  We are saving the date for Saturday night, because Saturday is our 9th wedding anniversary anyways.  He did send me a beautiful bouquet of roses at work today though.  :)  

What are your plans tonight?

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment