Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Sally Hansen-Frutti Petutie

Hello dolls.  Here is what I am wearing today on my nails:
This loud and fun color is from Sally Hansen in the Complete Salon Manicure line in Frutti Petutie.  I am wearing two coats for these photos and topped off with one coat of Seche Vite.
I tried to photograph this color several times, but it kept coming out orange instead for some reason...see below:
I finally grabbed my other camera and fired off the top two photos in a last ditch effort.  Thankfully, those two came out more color accurate.  :)

Always,

2 comments:

  1. Your nails look so good...long and healthy. What's your nail care regimen? My nails grow to a certain length EVERY time and then they start breaking. Share your regimen please. Thanks. :) I'm not so much looking for really long nails, just nice healthy nails that don't constantly break. I have too much polish not to use it all the time. LOL

    This color is really pretty, but I hate the brushes on SH Complete Salon Manicure polish so I refuse to buy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crystal,

      I have been using this Orly polish as my base coat. http://theoneglassslipper.blogspot.com/2012/10/october-currently-obsessed-with.html

      Other than that, I have been more conscious about pushing back my cuticles and buffing them lightly before putting on polish.


      I actually filed them down last night, just because they were getting a little too long! Can you imagine that? lol.

      Delete