Sunday, January 27, 2013

Revlon-Sheer Petal

Hello dolls.  Here is what I am wearing on my nails today:
This mash up is pretty fun huh?  I had some extra time last night and felt pretty inspired so I sat and put this all on.
The base is Revlon's Sheer Petal.  This is a beautiful sheer pink jelly, meant for french manicures.  I picked this up from the grocery store for under $3I did three coats of this as my base color.
I then took my Wet 'n Wild white creme polish and used that for the dots, french tip and leopard print.  The spots on the leopard print are Orly's Decades of Dysfunction.  The pink glitter polish is from OPI's Mariah Carey line in Pink Yet Lavendar. 
 
I love this manicure!  It's so girly and so fun.  I am definitely keeping this on for a couple of days-or at least until it chips!  Are you liking this as much as I am?

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment