Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Revlon-Fashionista

Hi dolls.  Here is what I am wearing on my nails on this snowy day:
This is from Revlon, in Fashionista.  On my ring finger I am wearing OPI's Live and Let Die.  I thought that these two colors would marry together beautifully, but on the nails, Live and Let Die turns out to be much inkier.  In real life, it doesn't show up as dark though.  It is a very pretty color though, and definitely deserves it's own post soon.
Fashionista is a beautiful color though, not quite blue but not quite green. It applied with no problems, but leave it to me to pick a bottle that has a loose brush.  :/
I am wearing two coats for these photos, topped off with one coat of Seche Vite.  I also filed down my nails earlier this week.  Can you tell?  I thought that they were getting a little too long, so I took it down a little bit.  I never thought that I would be able to say that-ever.  haha.  I like this length actually and I think I will keep them like this for a little bit. 

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment