Sunday, December 9, 2012

Urban Decay-Naked2 EOTD

Hi there dolls.  Here is a look that I put together today, using my Urban Decay Naked2 palette.  
I wanted a smokier eye for today, and I hadn't used my Naked2 palette in quite a while-so I dusted it off and got to work. 

For this look, I used Blackout, Busted, Snakebite, Tease and Foxy from the palette.   I first primed my eye with UDPP, then used Maybelline's Tough as Taupe as a base.  I then took Blackout and used that towards the lash line, and blended Busted into that.  I just used the other colors I mentioned and blended that up towards the brow.
I have forgotten how much I like Urban Decay shadows-they are simply some of the best that I have ever used.
I then used my go-to Wet 'n Wild liquid liner and added my Red Cherry lashes to complete the look.  

On my lips, I used my MAC lipstick in Angel.  I wanted to keep it nude to play up the eyes more.
I didn't like this lipstick that much at first, especially when I first swatched it but I guess it's growing on me.
I'm snowed in today- and am not going anywhere, which is why I thought it would be a good day to play with makeup.  I do miss it so.

Stay warm,

5 comments:

  1. Wow this is so pretty! I have absolutely no idea how to apply eye shadow; however, I bought myself the Urban Decay smoked palette from my husband for Christmas. Lol I figure I can't do too much damage look wise with this palette...I plan to watch some tutorials to help me apply the eyeshadow. You do an awesome job with your make up! I couldn't decide between the naked or naked 2 palette so i went with the smoked. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Crystal! I was feeling a little bit guilty because I was drooling over the new UD palette too.

      Delete
  2. Which one? The naked basics palette? If so, i think I'm buying myself that one for Christmas. Lol I rationalize that it's only $27. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The one with just the matte colors in it. Is that the basics one?

      Delete
    2. Yes, it has the matte neutrals in it.

      Delete