Saturday, December 1, 2012

Sinful Colors Eye Shadow Trio-Barely There Shadow

Hey dolls.  I picked up this new shadow trio from Sinful Colors the last time I was in Wags out of curiosity.  This was $2.99 and I had a $3 Register Rewards coming my way anyways-so I thought why not?
I got the trio in Barely There Shadow.  Yes, neutrals of course. There was another trio available, but that one your typical smoked out grays & blacks
You get one champagne colored hi-light, one all over shimmery color and a matte brown.
I swatched the colors over bare skin, no primer underneath.  As you can see, the hi-light color is very chalky and the other two are poorly pigmented.  The all over lid that looked promising in the pan is actually very rusty looking once blended out.  And the matte color applies very unevenly. 
Kind of disappointed in this trio, so I'm glad that I didn't really have to pay for it.  I tried to use it in an eye look, so I will post that up when I have them watermarked and edited and give you guys more of my thoughts on this shadow trio then.

Always,

No comments:

Post a Comment