Tuesday, December 11, 2012

OPI-Heart Throb Jelly Sandwich

Hey there, dolls.  Here is what I put on my nails today:
This fun mani was created with OPI's Heart Throb and the Icing's Lucky Penny.  Heart Throb has sat unloved in my untried drawer for quite some time, just because everytime I picked it up, it just seemed to clash with my skintone.  
But I'm glad that I had this Icing glitter in my stash that I needed to try anyways, so I paired that with Heart Throb for a fantastic jelly sandwich.  Lucky Penny makes me think of a copper color, but I think that the glitters in this polish pull more pink.
I first did two coats of Heart Throb, then two coats of Lucky Penny.  One more coat of Heart Throb on top and then I sealed everything in with Seche Vite.  Fun right?  Something that I would wear again for Valentines Day.

xoxo
   

1 comment: