Tuesday, December 25, 2012

My Christmas Look-MAC Shadows and Red Lips

Hi dolls.  Hope that you are all doing well today.  Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all, whereever you might be.
This is what I am going to be wearing for my Christmas Day festivities. I am doing a simple brown smokey eye, and letting my signature red lips be the star of the show.  And no, I didn't dye my hair, that's just a little computer editing. :)
On my eyes, I used all MAC colors.  The all over lid color that I used was Patina, and then I blended that out up into my brow with Rice Paper.  To darken the color towards the lashes, I first lined my eyes with my Prestige eye liner in dark brown and used my finger to smudge it out.  To set that liner, I used MAC's Show Stopper, a dark brown matte shadow.
I then added my usual black liquid liner from Wet 'n Wild and false lashes from Essence.
I then took my NYX jumbo liner in Black Bean and used that for my waterline and lower lash line.  To set that liner, I used a little bit of Show Stopper on the bottom lash line with a pencil brush.
For the bright and bold red lips, I used my L'Oreal Infallible Lip Color in Beyonce Red.  I picked this up from Ulta because Judy, from It'sJudyTime loves this red lip colorShe also mentioned how long lasting it is, and you know me, I love me a good red lip.  
It does feel a bit dry on the lips, but the clear lip balm included with the set does a good job at keeping your lips feeling moisturized.  I wore this lipstick out for a night and I can't say that I looove it but it's nice if you are going to be out for a bit and want a bold lip color that won't budge.  I won't say much more about it, because a full review will be up later this week.
What are your plans for the holidays?  Stay warm and be safe, dear readers.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment