Thursday, December 20, 2012

Lancome-Sexy Eye Shadow Look

Hi dolls.  Snowed in today, which meant that I had all day to play around with my makeup. 
Here is the look that I created today:
 I used my Lancome palette to create this look:
This was super easy to do and it really took no time at all.  I tried to take pictures as I went along to do a tutorial, but most of the pictures turned out fuzzy.  Fail.
I just took the shimmery champagne color and used that in the inner corner.  Then, the peach shade went on over the middle of the lid and the brown and black colors were used to shade the outer v.  I then did the usual black liquid liner and my Sonia Kashuk full glam lashes.
I ended up really liking this look.  It's super easy to do and it's so glamorous  
On the lips, I ended up doing a neutral color to play up the eyes more.  First, I lined my lips with my NYX lip liner in Natural.
Then, I fished out my MAC Viva Glam Lady Gaga2 lipstick to complete the look.
This is a very, very nude color and it's hard for me to wear alone.  Wearing it over NYX lip liner in Natural warms it up for me and it makes for a perfect pout.
See what I mean?  SO much prettier instead of concealer lips.
I think this was such a lovely look, and definitely one that I will recreate for a special event.  I'm still playing around with a look that I can rock for New Year's Eve.   

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment