Tuesday, November 13, 2012

OPI-The Spy Who Loved Me

Hi dolls.  Here is what I put on today:
This is from OPI's recent Skyfall collection, in The Spy Who Loved Me.  I picked this color up with the mini Bondettes collection last month.
The Spy Who Loved Me is a beautiful tomato red with gold flecks running through it.  Formula is gorgeous and easy to work with.  I am wearing two coats for these pictures, topped off with Seche Vite.
It wore beautifully for me, and even though this color wasn't one of my favorites right off the bat, it certainly grew on me.  Now, if only the Bond, James Bond, came with the package...

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty color! You changed the shape of your nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Crystal. Yeah, but it didn't last very long. :(

      Delete