Thursday, November 29, 2012

Khroma Collection-Khloe's Kardazzle Matte Eye Shadow Look

Hello dolls.  Here is another look that I did using the Khroma makeup palette that I bought:
This look was created by using only the matte colors from Khloe's Kardazzle.
I took shade #3 and used that all over the lid, then swept on #2 to blend upwards towards the brow.  I took #1 and put that on the inner corner and blended it out onto the middle of the lid.  Shade #4 was used to darken the outer corner and shade #1 was brow highlight.  Pretty predictable, I know. 
The lashes are from the Khroma collection, the ones I had pictured in my last blog entry:
The band is a little thicker, but nothing too bad.  I like the length and they are pretty comfortable, not too heavy or too long.  I didn't have to trim them at all when I wore them. 
Overall, I think that the Khroma makeup line could have been stepped up a notch.  I was expecting a lot more, and to be honest, my Wet 'n Wild shadow trios have way more pigmentation for a whole lot less.  I don't think that I will be purchasing anything else from the collection, save for false lashes.

Always,

No comments:

Post a Comment