Sunday, November 25, 2012

Khroma Collection-Khloe's Kardazzle Eye Look

Hi dolls.  Here is a look that I created with the Khroma palette that I picked up this week.  With this look, I only used the shimmery shadows on the bottom.
The shadows I used are labeled down below for reference.  I took shadow #2 and used that all over the lid.  Then, I took number #1and put that on the inner corner.  With shadow #3 I blended it into the outer corner and darkened it with #4.  I also used shadow #1 as a brow highlight.
I finished the look with my Wet 'n Wild black liquid liner and Red Cherry false lashes.
Overall, the shadows were easy to work with, but pigmentation wise-nothing to write home about.  I also should mention that there isn't a lot of fall out with these shadows, which is a plus.  But if you blend too much, the colors can become muddy.

Back to the real world again tomorrow.  Are you ready?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment