Friday, October 26, 2012

October-Currently Obsessed With

Hi dolls.  Welcome to this month's edition of Currently Obsessed With!  I know I missed the last few months, but there wasn't really anything really spectacular that stuck out at me.  That all pretty much changed this month!

Orly Nail Amor  
Wow!  I love how this has real silk fibers in it.  I use this as a basecoat and usually use two coats.  It also dries really fast, which is a plus.  I will definitely repurchase this when it runs out.

L'Oreal Project Runway blush in The Queen's Blush
&
This blush is so pretty.  I wasn't really happy upon first swatch, but as I said in my previous post, it actually wears beautifully.  I have been wearing it pretty much everyday since I got it.  To apply it, I have been using my Sonia Kashuk powder brush, and just swiping and blending out on my cheeks to the templeIt lasts all day when I'm teaching and I don't have to worry about it being too bright or work appropriate.

Studded Bow Earrings from Old Navy
I am obsessed with bow jewelry and it was no exception when I spotted this lovely pair of earrings at Old Navy.  Also-can I just say thankyousomuchOldNavy for finally getting accessories!  They have super cute stuff that reminds me of H&M costume jewelry

Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Leave-In Conditioner
What it claims:
I have been using this every other night because my hair was feeling a bit crunchy from using my straightener almost every day.  I have backed up off of the heat tools a bit, and have been treating my hair with much more respect.  lol.  By the way-I love how Garnier Fructis products smell.  Almost good enough to eat!

Rue21 etc! Perfume 
I picked up this perfume over the summer on a bit of a whim.  If you've ever shopped at a Rue2, you'll know that the sales people always push their perfume lines at you when you check out.  I always just smile, take a whiff and then politely pay for my purchases.  But this time, I was suckered into it because I looove how it smells!  It reminds me of fresh apples!  Some people might find it too sweet, but for me it's not overpowering or so sickly sweet that it gets nauseous.    

It's not the longest lasting though.  Whenever I wear it, my third grade boys always tell me that I smell good.  lol.  And third grade boys do not lie.  :)

This stuff is so awesome.  I seriously only need a tiny pea size amount to get soft and supple cuticles in the morning.  I love it!  I  keep moving it from the side of my bed to my nail area because I use it every day.

Target-Black Boot Wedges
I made the husband buy these for me when I spotted them at Target this last week.  Soo cute!  I love the detailing on them too and the lace up bootie style is so rockin'.  I wore them with black skinnies and a black sweater dress so far.  Looking for more ways to style them and show them off!
 What have you been obsessing about lately?  Do tell!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment