Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween Look

Hi dolls.   Here is what I did for my Halloween look this year:
I wanted to wear my mask that I blogged about earlier this month, but it was going to be cumbersome to take on and off so I decided to play up my eyes some more.  I wasn't very creative and just did leopard print like last year but only on the eyelids this time.

My mask had rhinestones on it, so I accented my eyebrows with three clear rhinestones from my nail art kit.  I just attached them using lash glue.  

I just used my Naked palette2 for the shadows.  I kept it simple because I wanted the leopard to pop.  I also used my new CoverGirl lipstick in Flame to play up my lips.   

My outfit consisted of a white peplum top and a black lace pencil skirt, with silver studded rhinestone pumps.  I decided to accessorize using this pearl necklace and the dangly pearl earrings. 

What did you end up doing for your night out?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment