Wednesday, October 17, 2012

CoverGirl Lip Perfection Lipstick-Flame

Hi dolls.  I picked up a new lipstick this month.  After a long dry spell, I realized that I could spoil myself with just a couple drugstore purchases.  Especially with how hard I have been working lately.  :)
This is CoverGirl's Lip Perfection in Flame.  I love how it's not a straight up red-but more raspberry based.  CoverGirl makes some truely awesome drugstore lipsticks, and for the quality that you get, it's a steal at around $7 each.  Dare I say it, but they probably are my all-time favorite drugstore lipsticks. 
 Swatches:
My favorite way to pair red lips is to go the vintage route with dramatic liner and thick lashes.   You can never go wrong with that combo.  What's your favorite way to wear loud lipstick?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment