Wednesday, September 19, 2012

L'Oreal-Project Runway The Queen's Blush

Hey dolls.  I recently picked up a new fall L'Oreal Project Runway blush, this one in The Queen's Blush.
I loved the Project Runway blushes that were released last year, so I didn't hesitate when I found the display at Walgreens this month.  The blushes are on the pricey side, but you can get coupons and snag them when they go on sale.
The Queen's Blush is a beautiful matte rose color.  I adore these kind of shades.  Unfortunately, when I swatched it the night I bought it, I was kind of disappointed.  It wasn't very pigmented at first, but on the face and applied with a powder brush it blends out very nicely.

I do plan on getting more from this collection.  These are limited edition products, so I would suggest you getting to the store quickly if you are interested in picking up anything-cause when they're gone, they're gone!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment