Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Fergie-Hollywood Walk of Fame

Hello friends.  Here is what I slapped on my nails today:
This is from Wet 'n Wild's Fergie line in Hollywood Walk of Fame.  Although this is the only bottle that I have so far from this line, I'm sure that I will slowly but surely accumulate many more.  
Hollywood Walk of Fame is layered on over my go-to white creme, Sally Hansen's White On.  HWoF has different colored star glitter, including red, blue, pink, holo, and blue as well as small holo bar glitter.  Very festive.
I did have to putz around with HWoF though.  The stars were mostly patted and coaxed onto the nail.  I believe this was around three coats.  Do you have this fussy polish? 


Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. I don't have this polish, but I like it. I wondered if you had to fish for the stars. They look good on the white polish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I had to fish for them and pat them on. lol. Thanks.

      Delete