Friday, September 21, 2012

Elf-Polish #2F01AS

Hello friends.  Here is another new polish that I picked up this month:
This is from Elf in #2F01AS.  So sad that this and other polishes in the collection are not named, only numbered.  Anywhos,  this is the only color that I got (so far).  I found this at Target for just $2.  
#2F01AS is a beautiful blackened polish with lots of green and gold shimmer.  I did two coats for these photos and topped it off with Out the Door topcoat.  I shot these photos under the Ottlite.
The packaging is very cute with the snakeskin print.  The brush is rather small and top heavy though with this kind of packaging.  
The only thing that I didn't like about this polish was that it stank to high heaven.  I could smell it hours even after I had applied it.  Still, a very pretty color nonetheless.  

Did you pick up anything from this collection?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment