Tuesday, August 21, 2012

RareMinerals-Purely Nourishing Facial Moisturizer

Hello friends.  Today I will be reviewing the Purely Nourishing Facial Moisturizer from RareMinerals.  
I have had this moisturizer in my stash for a while now, but I never seem to reach for it often enough.  I should though, because I did spend a small fortune for the kit at the Bare Escentuals store.
I use this moisturizer at night, right before bed.  It literally lives on my nightstand so that I don't forget. 
I literally use just one small pump for my entire face.  It is absorbed very quickly and I like how it doesn't make my face feel like a grease ball afterwards.  My only complaint is the smell.  It's rather strong and smells very...mineral-ly. 
This has been repackaged since I bought it and is available for normal/dry skin or combo skin.  Buy it here at Ulta.


Final Thoughts

Pros:
  • Light-weight moisturizer
  • Non-greasy
  •  Doesn't clog my pores
  • Paraben free
  • Absorbs quickly into skin
Cons:
  • Scented 
  • Expensive@ $28 a bottle
I hope to have this product featured on a Running on Empty post in the near future.  Til then, stay lovely.

Love, love, love,

1 comment:

  1. Love the way your hair looks. Save 25% on beauty products at http://www.skin-beauty.com. Use code 25best

    ReplyDelete