Friday, August 10, 2012

OPI-Metallic 4 Life

Hey dolls. Here is what I am wearing on my nails at the moment:
This is OPI's Metallic 4 Life, from the Nicki Minaj collection.  I have had this for a while now, but haven't worn it yet.  Since I am rocking nubs now, I decided to pull it out and swatch it for the blog.

Metallic 4 Life is a blackened charcoal base with medium and small hex silver glitter mixed in.  I am wearing three coats for these photos.  A great glitter bomb.
This polish is shown without topcoat in these photos, but I would recommend that you do add one if you don't like the bumpiness.  I slapped on a coat of Seche Vite afterwards to seal everything in.
 xoxo

1 comment:

  1. This looks so pretty! Alas, I am not a glitter girl, but it is super pretty though!

    ReplyDelete