Friday, August 3, 2012

Essie-Absolutely Shore

Hey dolls.  Here is what I am wearing on my nails for you all:
This is from Essie, in Absolutely Shore.  It is a beautiful minty creme.  I got this from TJ Maxx for only $3.99.
I did have trouble with the formula though.  It is rather streaky and uneven.  I had to do at least three coats to try and smooth everything out, and even Seche Vite couldn't take care of the leveling.  *sigh*  Maybe next time, I will have to try again with more careful application.  Did any of you have as much trouble as I did with this polish?  Regardless, I got several compliments while wearing it out and about.
 Love,

3 comments:

  1. I only have 2 Essies - but of the two that I have, one was just like this as far as formula and application (Turks & Caicos). I also have Shine of the Times (but that's a flakie top coat) and no problems with application on that. The Essie (Turks & Caicos) polish is what turned me off from Essie, but I know all Essies can't be that bad...so maybe I'll buy more in the future. This is a really pretty color and looks good on you despite the formula/application.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite Essies! They can be tricky to work with! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoaa i can't believe you got it at that price!! i totally need to check my tj maxx. too bad the formula sucks, at least the color is really nice!

    ReplyDelete