Tuesday, August 14, 2012

August-Dollar Tree Finds

Hey dolls.  Pretty bare at my local Dollar Tree this month.  Here is what I picked up while I was there:

Maybelline Hydra Time Lipstick in Fantasy
I didn't realize that this was going to be so...frosty.  Not really my cup of tea.

NYC Concealer & Foundation Stick in Warm Beige
I picked this concealer up earlier this year and I love how it covers.  This is my backup.  The only downside-is that this pencil is not self sharpening.  Nor do I have a jumbo sized pencil sharpener that fits it.  I have tried everything and have resorted to just whittling away at it with a small knife or using my concealer brush to swipe at it. :/

That was pretty much it.  There was also some pretty ancient looking L'Oreal blusher but I didn't bother with it.  I think with all the school supply stuff on the shelves, makeup got put on the back burner.  Hopefully next month will be better.  

 Always,

1 comment: