Saturday, July 14, 2012

Victoria's Secret Radiant Blush-Fresh Love & Flutter

Hello dolls.  I stopped in at Victoria's Secret the other day and spotted some cosmetics being marked down to just $1.75 each (originally $7 each).  Most of the selection was lip glosses and lip balms, which I easily passed over.  The blushes caught my eye though.
I got Flutter, a bright pink with subtle shimmer and Fresh Love, a peachy sheen. These come in a clear plastic case which snaps shut. There is approximately 6.5 grams of product.
These swatch quite easily and are very pretty.  I have had a thing for peachy colored blushes lately, so I will be swapping in Fresh Love in my daily makeup bag to see how it fares. 
 Heavily Swatched:
The sales lady said that the company was repackaging everything, thus the deep discounts.  If you live near a VS, I suggest you checking it out. :)

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment