Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sinful Colors-Bikini

Hello dolls.  Here is what I am wearing on my nails at the moment:
This is Bikini, from Sinful Colors.  I didn't think that I would like it as much, so I left it sitting in my untried drawer for a while.  But, I pulled it out today and OMG, am I in love!  It was the shimmer that cast me off at first.  It just looked slightly frosty in the bottle and I thought it would be unflattering on the nail.  But I was wrong.  So wrong. 
The last picture was taken in the bathroom.  I was trying to capture the neon-ness, but this was as best as I could get it. 

This polish is a lovely bright pink neon with awesome bluish shimmer.  It dries matte, so I used one coat of Seche Vite for a glossy finish.  I love how this color pops against my skin tone.  Lovely!

You can pick this color up from Walgreens this week for just .99 cents!  

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I have this one! I love it...it looks good on you. I'm not a matte girl at all, so I always add a top coat. I stopped by Walgreens yesterday and picked up 10 bottles. I don't have many Sinfuls, and was having a hard time yesterday choosing colors. I'll probably go back today and get some more colors that I was on the fence about. I wish that I had gotten Island Coral, Mint Apple and Love Nails. I'm sure I'll walk out with more than that. LOL (And I really don't need another polish, but how can you resist when they are only .99 cents).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have all of those colors u mentioned, with Island Coral being the one of the 3 that I love the most. Def check them out this wk!

      Delete