Thursday, July 12, 2012

Revlon-Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain: Romantic & Honey

Hey dolls.  Here are two more Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains that I got recently.
Yup, I picked up another two of these babies.  I saw Honey featured on someone else's blog, and I knew I had to have it.  
These are quite expensive though, for a drugstore cosmetic.  I bought these at $8.99 a pop, though I'm sure you could find them for cheaper at Walmart or on sale.
 Swatches in natural light:
I do adore these and love how wearable they are.  I don't think that  I will be picking up anymore though, because I think I have all of the colors that I want.  *I think* :)

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. i have honey tooo!!! i love it, but i tend to rub my lips a lot and it makes the color bleed outside my lipline >___<

    ReplyDelete