Sunday, July 1, 2012

Revlon-Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain: Charm & Lovesick

Hey dolls.  I finally picked up two of these babies to try.  I have been reading about them for a while now and could not wait to get my hands on them.  I got Lovesick, the fuchsia color and Charm, the peachy neutral.
Lovesick:
Charm:
up close:
swatches:
I have been wearing Charm for a couple of days now.  I detect a slight minty scent upon application, but it disappears after a while.  It leaves a neutral color on my lips- but leaves my lips stained a soft coral color after a couple minutes of wear.  

Lovesick isn't quite as pigmented as I would have liked, but it's still a pretty color nonetheless.  I do plan on picking up more of these colors to try out though.  Which one is your favorite?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment